► Learn how to brake with Rob Warner and Tom Öhler

 
  1.076 views  

Rob Warner and Tom Öhler explain us the best technique to get you stopping your MTB perfectly.

The steps to mastering braking

  1. Find a slope, preferably on a downhill trail.
  2. Ride at a speed you’re comfortable with.
  3. When using the rear brake, bring your weight back towards the rear of the bike.
  4. Squeeze the rear brake.
  5. Drop your heels on the pedals.
  6. Slowly bring yourself to a stop, but don’t skid.
  7. For the front brake, don’t pull on the lever too hard otherwise you’ll go over the handlebars or lock your front wheel.
  8. Use both front and rear brake together for maximum stopping power. Your rear brake is 30 percent of your stopping power, while the front makes up the other 70 percent.

CREDIT: Redbull.com

Learn how to brake with Rob Warner and Tom Öhler ultima modifica: 2017-08-02T18:14:31+00:00 da Andrea


Comments: